3.18.2017

Adventures in Motherhood- Prom 2017



While there are many adventures I have on my bucket list, I never seem to get to them. Because as a mother of five great kids, I don't need to make a list of adventures- they just seem to happen.
Yesterday, I ended up in Snow Canyon State Park with Emma on a field trip.  Little did I know that I was going to be in charge of 17 of students. Yep, they handed me a map and 17 of the best kids ever and said we'll see you at the campground for lunch.  Little did they know that I get lost in a parking lot (Rigby is my compass).  But we had a great adventure and lots of laughs- not to mention I wasn't the only one to get their group lost- yep four other groups did too!



 Then today,  Rigby and I had a date planned for this evening- a steak at Milt's sounded so yummy-just the two of us.  But it seems Stockton's group didn't quite have their plans together, so Rigby and I ended hosting dinner- salad, artichokes, asparagus, homemade rolls, chicken, ribeye, mashed potatoes, and cheesecake.  We shopped, cooked, and cleaned most of the day, and even had some fun- baseball with Emma and Maleck and an early morning tropical smoothie.
 You know what, this adventure turned out pretty great- the six couples were a lot of fun- gorgeous girls, great guys and the best part was I spent most of the day with my  Rigby- I even let him boss me around. Twenty-six years ago he took me to our junior prom- looked how great that turned out.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your day Stockton and congrats on being in the Prom Royalty! #2ndattendant #onehandsomedude

No comments:

Post a Comment