11.03.2014

Monday Memory- October according to the i phone

In October 2007 President Henry B. Eyring of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ shared in his conference address an experience he had years ago, 
Maleck and Aaron enjoyed a great afternoon together!  Aaron's mommy is fighting cancer.  She is a great example of faith and fortitude.
 "When our children were very small, I started to write down a few things about what happened every day. Let me tell you how that got started. I came home late from a Church assignment. It was after dark. My father-in-law, who lived near us, surprised me as I walked toward the front door of my house. He was carrying a load of pipes over his shoulder, walking very fast and dressed in his work clothes. I knew that he had been building a system to pump water from a stream below us up to our property." He continued,
I spent a wonderful afternoon with this cutie pie Lyla- she was such a joy!  Her mommy was in Salt Lake waiting to deliver baby brother who was expected to be born with spina bifida.  Her parents are my heroes!  Her mommy Ann used to baby sit the older boys.  She has always been a light to me and her mother a dear friend!
"He smiled, spoke softly, and then rushed past me into the darkness to go on with his work. I took a few steps toward the house, thinking of what he was doing for us, and just as I got to the door, I heard in my mind—not in my own voice—these words: “I’m not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down.”
 The Holy ghost touched my heart deeply that day... that is why I journal keep.... that is why I blog!
My Maleck is my miracle and my learning curve--- #5 is a strong spirit

I grew up under the Friday night lights---I love watching Seleck and  Stockton play under them now!


Conference Sunday Snuggles

I love these "two littles" of ours-  making Mud Pies and Salads


Never wake a sleeping Maleck

Maleck our top Dog

Taking a break from the bustle
Fall Morning Bike Ride




Autumn along Coal Creek

I loved bumping into my Cousins Brenn and Emry

This kid is all BOY



Maleck and his walk a thon medal

Welcome Autumn



We loved going to the SUU football game!





Emma nailed her mammal report on the Mule Deer- I wonder why?

Pumpkin Picking

Amy and Ty-- our besties!

Stockton and my "other son" Porter

Road Trip to Boise and of course they captured my best pose

We love McGrath's Fish House




Hampton Inn and Suites

Cutest Cousins!

Shannon and Josh

Cousins- Belle, Adelaid, Emma, and Kate


In N Out

And Finally we get to meet Liam Finn Clark



Love you Aunt Grape!



Fall Harvest Road Trip




Veyo Pie- Amy and Amy

My New project with Karynn... Shh!


Amy loves my bike... Please Santa bring her one!

Football Fun with the grandparents!


Football skies!

Family Home Evening

Pumpkin Carving



Fort Building- Maleck and Ty


Ghost Stories


Crazy hair day

Owl cupcakes


YUMMY!


Stockton's Pirate Dreams

Story time Thursday

Seleck and Stockton head to Play off game




Cutest Pirate every-- Halloween 2014










So I stayed home to celebrate Halloween with "our Little" while Travis headed to the stay play off football game to  support Seleck and Stockton.  I sat on the porch to hand out candy while listening to the play off game on the radio....

Maleck and his Ghouls

I love these Pumpkins!



October's Top 5

5.  Celebrating the Harvest and Halloween!
4. Launching of New Project
3. Football team goes to State Play offs
2.  We finally get to meet Liam
1.  Road trip to Idaho- Shannon and Josh get married in the Bois!e Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment