11.13.2014

Barnwood and Tulips office reveal

The Before

Now the After.....

 I wanted to create a space that was mine.  A little spot for writing and creating.  I loved my husband's office, but it was very masculine.  Since he built his own office/shop, he relocated most items there. I love to decorate with antiques and family heirlooms without it looking like a museum- I hop I succeeded. I am happy how it turned out... hope you are too!
My writing haven



Love this spot!



And of course tulips-- the bag belonged to my grandmother Weaver

Favorite time period- the 1920's

A few of my favorite things!

I love this combination

My quiet spot

Ta Da!


The Hands that HOLD my heart!

My great grandmother Kimball's footstool
topped with a few of my favorite books.

The candy dish was a gift from my sister, Connie filled with lemon heads-- I keep it filled now...
love the color, love the taste.  And the pinwheels-they just make me happy!

My favorite magazine... Etched

My blog is a blog about family, past and present.  It's about past traditions and present ones.  It's the sharing of recipes of mom's grandma's and a few of mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment