11.17.2014

Monday memory- taking time for the temple


I love it when our boys  turn 12 and we get to take them to do baptisms for the dead.  It is an absolutely amazing experience to experience the temple with them for the first time.

This past weekend, Travis and Iwere in St.George and had the opportunity to finally go with Madsen to the temple.  Unfortunately, when he turned 12 the temple was closed for cleaning and then it was football and hunting season, BUT Friday night we made it.

Hard to believe this once amazingly adorable baby is now an amazingly handsome twelve year old.
So grateful I am for the example of my parents who went to the temple often.  Especially my father.  I love going to the temple.  It is such a place of peace and refuge.  It will be quite the day when Travis and I are able to experience the temple with all of our five children.  Until then Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment