11.19.2014

Holiday Bucketlist

Rigby and company have been busy putting the Christmas lights up on the house.  I find myself wanting to put the tree up as well.  I have already sent a letter to Santa with a few Christmas wishes.  Yep, I am gearing up for the holidays--- I love Christmas!

So much of our holiday is centered around traditions.  I have been busy "dating" our calendar for December.  I try not to make it to packed.  Most importantly, I try to concentrate on the memory to be made.

So here goes the 2014 Rigby  
                     "Holiday Bucket List"

Make miniature mangers filled with straw with Gpa Rigby
Attend "It's a Wonderful Life" with Gma Rigby
Make Gum Drop bars, donuts, and Grandma's pinoche with my mom
Watch Miracle on 34th Street with Gpa Weaver
Attend Michael McLean's Forgotten Christmas Carols
Christmas tree cutting
Ice fishing
Sledding/tubing
Candle light Parade 
Christmas Service
Creche Festival







Caroling

And then of course we will celebrate our holiday baby- Maleck.  This year this little Christmas Miracle or ours turns 6.  We love you Maleck!


Now ready, set- write your own Holiday bucket list.  Don't worry I didn't skip Thanksgiving.  That's Friday's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment