2.18.2016

Vintage find- grandpa's camera



My grandfather Max was one of a few people who first made me feel special.  Being with him, was like eating chocolate.  I loved the time I was able to spend with him in his final years of his life.  Every Thursday after "story time" at the library, Maleck and I would take him a donut.  While Maleck played with the blocks, I wrote his memoirs as he shared his stories.  It is a time I will always treasure.  
Grandpa was an artist, a potter, and a craftsman.  I love that my cousin Brenna was "gifted" his camera.  Brenna is a very talented photographer.  I am so glad grandpa's camera is in safe hands- I am certain grandpa is too!  

The stories this camera could tell..

Family history tip:  
l.  Display your heirloom collections in your home.  They make great conversation starters.  They also serve as reminders to keep your faith strong.

2.  Write the history or the story of the heirlooms.  Document who it belonged to and its time period.

3.  Take photos of your heirlooms and share them on with family members so that they too can enjoy the heirloom.


No comments:

Post a Comment