2.11.2016

Rigby and Rugby

 The coolest thing about being a mother of five great kids is that I get to have so many experiences and meet so many amazing people along the way.  Last spring, Seleck introduced us to Rugby.  I love it- I may not understanding it all, but I am learning.  We enjoyed watching him play with a "cousin" team last Saturday in the sunshine!
 Watching him score his first TRY (POINTS)  was a little like watching him take his first steps.  As the oldest of five, Seleck has always been self motivated and driven.  I love this about him, but sometimes it can been exhausting!
 His "cousin" teammates were really great to him-- seek the celebration!
 There are so many great activities for today's youth to be involved with--- I love it when they put down their "screens" and really be a part of life!
 Seleck did have quite a few bruises and a shiner when we went to church on Sunday- I felt like we had a boxer in the family.  I love that life does not "scare" him!
 In two short months he turns 18,  he is well on his way to manhood.  I pray he takes the experience and determination from the "field" to the next phase of his life!

 This is my favorite part of Rugby- it is quite a gentlemen's game!

No comments:

Post a Comment