10.22.2014

Grave yards and Ghost towns on the road to Pinto

On the Road to Pinto is the historic and somewhat haunted Page's Ranch.  It stands as a marker of the early days in this valley and of the lives that crossed paths here....







Historic Pinto- 
So I think my friends love it or love to make fun of me and my road trips.  This time my friend Amy climbed on board for our fall adventure. We visited cemeteries and early settlements and took pictures of old houses and ate pie- Perfect Day, Perfect Weather, 
Amy and I loved having these traveling companions!







Pine Valley Chapel

The magnificence of Autumn


Last time I was here, it was the depth of winter--- I loved seeing Pine Valley in Autumn hues....

Autumn view of Pine Valley

Pine Valley Cemetery







The pie here is out of this world!

We never found these two cemeteries....

Pinto Cemetery


Special thanks to Ashton, Trase, 
Ty, and Maleck for joining the adventure!

Lion's Mouth
Indian Drawings



No comments:

Post a Comment