10.12.2014

Currently Craving- Colors




Currently Craving Colors


Heavenly Father has orchestrated a symphony of color to be savored by the senses.  Autumn has sounded its call.  To the eye it is a miracle-- simply an explosion of fall foliage.
 I love to wander this time of year best.  To take in the masterpiece Heavenly Father has laid at the feet of his children to be enjoyed.  He is the greatest Artist of all.  I learned this at the feet of my Grandfather Weaver as I watched him make colors dance upon his canvas.  
Maleck and I enjoyed our Autumn adventure on our bicycles on the banks of coal creek one morning.  I was thrilled to run into my CUTE cousins Brenna and Emry.  It warmed my heart to see them.  Being with family is God's blessings- a moment when hearts lock and love is felt.  It simply made our morning adventure perfect!

Spending time with Maleck does my heart good.  The life of a five year old is gift-- To me the time is sacred.  I treasure these mom moments  because they are fleeting just as the Autumn foliage.  It too is a gift.

 Heavenly Father blesses the life of my family daily-- I can see it, and feel it.
 

In the ever fast pace in which we love--- life must be lived not simply checked off...  The colors of autumn remind me to do just that!





No comments:

Post a Comment