8.09.2014

July according to the iphone

The days of July bring the final days of baseball, summer rains and gatherings with family and friends both old and new.  For me, it is when I truly feel the freedom of summer.  The crickets lull me to sleep and the first rays of sunshine peek through my bedroom blinds in the early hours of the morning.  Our "Fab Five" are a busy crew and managing their hectic schedule and our two businesses leads us little time for summer boredom.  But as always we are eager for the adventure and grateful for the memories! 
July according to the iphone-
All Star potluck
July's Top 5
5.  Fourth of July the Chris Weaver family
4. 24th of July gathering with almost the whole Weaver Family
3. Catching a Moment with Suz!
2.  Seleck is dubbed the nickname "Arrow"
1.  Celebrating 19 years with Rigby in the Boulders


Rigby helps with Seleck's kayak

4th of July parade



My 4th of July sweetie pie

Maleck loves me

The 4th of July festivities

Baby Aurora

Emma loves her girl cousins

the crew

nothing like cousins

"Our All- Stars

Gathering with the Zobells and Yardleys


Happy Birthday Landon

a lunch date with my "boys"

Seleck's kayak

Chocolate of course

All Star week

#1 fan- grandma

surviving the rain

"play time,  pray time"

Twins

The end of the season


puzzle time

sno cones- Maleck and Nash

gpa Jake and Pickles

Car Show

Currently craving


So in love....

a sunday evening on the Mountain

baseball in the meadow










S'mores and more s'mores







Catching a moment with my BFF

Stockton's Eagle project

Mad dog

Love my neighbor Jagger


Brea, Faith, and Emma

Favorite teacher

Celebrating Paisley!

Stockton's quorum helps with the Eagle project


The Crew

Saying good bye to my Favorite Girls!


Seleck's first jeep ride up the mountain....

Our weekend get away...


mountain air

Four wheeling

games



adventures


weekend turns bad

emergency room

TA DA!

lazy afternoon

the lego king

the after shot

backyard campout

Emma and Presley

backyard dinner at Grandma Weavers

Taylor, Stockton, and Caleb

Tia and Syd

love my sis

"kissin' Cleve"

Bud

Taylor, Jerica, Tia, Seleck, and Javlyn

Gearing up for the hike

my favorite view


My sis

24th of July hike

picnic in the meadow

afternoon boating at Quail


favorite stop, favorite girls


movie with the cousins

19th anniversary get away

steak dinner






breathtaking memories

breakfast break

my favorite outdoorsman



history lesson



anniversary dinner

lunch with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment