8.15.2014

Currently Craving- HAPPY!

Currently Craving--Happy Houses!
 I love happy anything, but especially houses.  My adventure to the beautiful resort town of Park City just 32 miles East of Salt Lake City, Utah left me with smiles galore!
 In honor of Rigby and I turning 40 this year, we enjoyed a week at Marriott's Summit Watch celebrating.  I fell in love with the 19th century picturesque mining town-- it reminded me of walking the streets in Paris when I was 19.

Happy View

                                                           Happy Flowers


                             Happy Church


                                                         Happy Family
                                Happy Doors







Thanks Park City for the Happy Birthday
Happy Friday to you!
                                   xoxo, Barnwood and Tulips!

No comments:

Post a Comment