8.12.2014

Forty is Fabulous!

So my cute friends turned our summer birthday "shin dig"  into a birthday "roast" for me--LOL!
They all wore black in honor of me turning the big 40!  We ate dinner, swapped gifts, and watched a movie. It was so fun to laugh with them all- it made turning 40 just a little bit easier!


                      Everyone brought a favorite dessert or salad to share
 Each of us brought a "favorite thing" gift for the gift swap-- $10 or less... amazing- who doesn't like a gift?
Fun Megan read a story with lots of "lefts and rights" for the gift exchange!  Everyone walked away with something incredible!

















  And then they roasted me....yep, they got me!








Prune juice, menopausal needs, dead plants, suckers-- just to name a few- Yep and I am 40.... thanks friends for helping me feel fabulous- You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment