1.06.2014

A Little more of Mexico- Christmas in Cancun

We woke up every morning in paradise.  The beach front was on our resort's edge couple this with pools and more pools swimming, playing volleyball, king of the hill, or Maleck's version of soccer.  We did however do a bit of exploring... Tulum was our first adventure out and it was breathtaking (I will make a separate post on Tulum).

The landscape of this sacred ground coupled with its location at the ocean's edge simply took our breath away.

Madsen marvels at this ancient ruin.





Did you feel that?  It took your breath away too... didn't it?


What a joy it was to travel with these guys!

 Seleck: "Check out the thickness of these walls...
We fell in love with the coconut trees.  Travis and I were convinced we were on Gilligan's Island.

My Five Favorites!

When I was 18 I traveled to Europe while Rigby was on his mission.  I never thought I would do much more.  Thanks so much for making my dreams come true... I love you Rigby!


Little boys grown tall.

Maleck and Emma do a little bartering at the local swap meet near 5th Avenue.

Our Christmas Eve dinner-- a little Americanse.


Our Christmas Eve Jammies.  This was one thing the kids were worried they would miss.  I couldn't disappoint them. 

My Boys!

"Baby Sister"

Our Christmas décor!

My sweetheart

Christmas morning at the Mayan Palace

Every Christmas morning we read, "The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey."  It is a cherished tradition.  Our Five made sure to pack it.

Seleck went shopping in Mexico for Christmas presents.  He found Maleck this adorable hat!

Thankfully Santa found us in Mexico and delivered the wishes of all five.




We spent Christmas morning enjoying toys and playing in the pools, and just being together.  It was such a great day.   Truly a Christmas we will not forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment