12.22.2015

Christmas means family

Chris and Jennifer Weaver family
 Growing up I had 30 cousins on one side and 23 on the other... I was enamored by my cousins.  Of course, I was closer to some than others based on interest and age, but I was so proud and happy that they were all mine!  I remember one time having a competition with my uncle to see who could name all of the cousins-- well I won hands down.  
Cleve and Connie Weaver family
 Our Children likewise have a large number of cousins-- close to 25 on each side.  And of course they are closer to some than others also based on interest and age, but in the end all that they have is family!
Markay and Heather Englestead family

Kim and Sofia Weaver family

Mike and Ember Weaver Family


Rick and Wendy Roberts family
Everything begins and ends with family....


This picture was taken 100 years ago.  It is my Great Grandfather Albert Douglas Dickson's family

  I am a descendant of Sophia Dickson (mother of my grandfather Max).  I can only imagine how many descendants there are of Harriet and Albert's today... family was then and is now --EVERYTHING!

I love when Christmas rolls around and my cousins send me their Christmas card photos.... somehow the miles suddenly disappear and we are all little once again at "Grandma and Grandpa's house."

Merry Christmas Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment