7.27.2015

Memory Monday- 20 years

This Wednesday, July 29, 2015 marks mine and Rigby's 20 year anniversary.  It was such an amazing day filled with family, friends, and sacred covenants. What joy and adventure we have shared these past 20 years.  Our five children have brought us untold joy.

I am forever grateful he is forever mine.  Happy Anniversary Travis...
Always and Forever,
Amyanne

Searching through our first scrapbook, I came upon these lists from my bridal shower... I wonder how these lists might differ today?

15 reasons Amy loves Travis
l.  He is my best friend
2. His beautiful blue eyes
3.  Makes me laugh
4.  Get me places- best driver, great sense of direction
5.  Was a great missionary
6. Has patience
7.  Has always stood behind me
8. Likes carrots ( IDK what that means... LOL)
9. Let's me tag along with the boys
10. He is my yellow rose
11.  Good with kids
12. Beautiful singing voice
13.  He's not perfect
14.  Loves his family
15.  Can take me to the temple

12 Reasons Travis loves Amy
1. She is my best friend
2. Her brown eyes
3. Her testimony of Christ
4. Her personality- outgoing, keeps me on the ball.
5.  Loves and supports me
6.  She's my ticket to the celestial kingdom
7.  She loves sports
8. She brings happiness to my life- she makes me smile
9.  She will be a good wife and mother
10 Because I sang love songs to her in heaven
11. She is a God given gift, how could I not love her?
12.  She has a great family

No comments:

Post a Comment