7.23.2015

Missing the Beach- Virginia Beach Virginia

 No matter how old they get, I never tire of watching my children play in the waves.  I am mesmerized by their childlike ways and the excitement that comes from "wave jumping"  
 Their is a  universal delight that comes from the echo of the chanting of the waves- in and out the waves continue.  Its a melody that calms the spirit and awakens the soul.  
 We caught our vacation early this summer.  I am so glad we did.  We haven't stopped "running" since we returned. Our day spent at Virginia Beach was perfectly perfect!



This is our first "beach stop" that Travis and I simply watched them work together in their castle building. Now that they are older, we are enjoying these experiences more and more.  To me, it is so important that they build bonds now that will last them their lifetime.






 I could of done or been anything I wanted in this lifetime, but I chose to be their mom.  That means everything to me...  I am so grateful that Rigby does what he does so I can do what I do!  
         This was our first time to the Atlantic ocean- we loved it.
20 years later, lots of adventures- happy and hard and we are still smiling- love this family of mine- love this Rigby!

1 comment: