7.13.2015

Memory Monday

 Summer time is great time to reconnect with family, friends, and yourself.  I got lucky this particular day to spend a wonderful afternoon with my best friend from my growing up years, Suzanne.  We took our girls on a trip down memory lane.  While our ice cream parlor, "Fernwoods" is no longer around we enjoyed ice cream from the soda fountain at Bulloch Drug and then took them on our own walk tour.  We shared stories and laughed and enjoyed this "perfect" afternoon together.  
 I loved that my daughter got time to spend with her daughters.  So many memories on our short walk- "What we did for fun as kids."  Now we were party planners but we also enjoyed a little mischief- that poor mailman of mine!  
Our final stop was at the "Old Rock Church" where we attended church with our families as kids.  Thanks Suz for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment