7.25.2015

Summer- a time to reconnect

Suzanne and Amyanne


I love that summer slowed down enough to grab an evening to gather... Life is so much sweeter with FRIENDS!
 Rigby and I had the best friends in high school.  We literally "ran" with the runners.  This gang was smart, dedicated, talented, and loyal.  Thanks to "Dr. Coach" who kept us excelling and gave us a platform for life.  

Summer is a great time to reconnect, to remember and reflect.  So grateful my growing up "bestie" came this summer with her awesome hubby and three adorable girls.  I owe so much of what I am to her... she made me laugh, she made me believe, and she made me "me."




 But my life was even luckier as I had a handful of  "women" in my life who taught me these same principles.  These are our daughters....there couldn't be any more powerful sight than this unless of course you look at the following pic....



 Add our husbands and our sons and you have a source with which to reckon.  And today they all pay it forward...
#SUMMERBUCKETLIST

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for a wonderful night and thanks for getting great photos! I wish this could happen more often, but feel lucky and blessed it could happen at all. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Abigail... I wish we were next door neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Abigail... I wish we were next door neighbors!

    ReplyDelete