7.02.2015

I am a Revolutionist!



Have you ever wondered if you were born in the right century?  I often ask myself this question.  Perhaps, I am more equipped to have lived in the time of the revolution.  My older brother Chris asked me recently why I love history so much.  I told him, "It's a gift!"  He laughed. But I am sticking to my guns.  I truly believe it is a gift- my gift.




 And that is how we ended up vacationing in Virginia- the Historic Triangle with  "Our Fab Five" (including three teenage boys)-" Am I crazy? did they enjoy it? Virginia?" Were the most often asked questions.  My response... they will thank me one day! 
 Williamsburg, Virginia is an amazing place to visit.  The history is immense and the enactments are simply amazing!    And so we joined the throngs of people for the reading of the Declaration of Independence... I seemed to "suck the marrow out of life" AND imagined if I were for a moment a REVOLUTIONIST!













GOD BLESS AMERICA- LAND THAT I LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment