2.03.2015

Happy New Year... January according to the iphone!

I love doing my iphone posts.  Using the pics from my phone is a great way for me to journal and count my blessings.  Although January was a month full of sickness in our home and tremendous business pressure for Travis, it was also a time of great joy as we celebrated the birthdays of  Travis and Emma.  My blessings are abundant- this has been a great visual reminder to me to be MORE GRATEFUL!
 So here you go... January's Top 5
l.  After a decade, we finally made it to Tuweep, Grand Canyon National Park- what an incredible experience!
2.  Travis turned another year better looking and Emma turned 10- double digits- WOW!
3.  We enjoyed a great visit from recently returned Alyssa Clark!
4.Two temple trips in a month--- Go TEAM!
5.  Enjoyed fun times together-- sledding, bowling, playing, and celebrating!

Bonus---Have you seen gas prices-- Wowser!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment