4.27.2014

Sacred Sunday


 Today was a proud day for Travis and I--- a sacred occasion!  Seleck was ordained a Priest by Travis and then he was able to ordain Stockton a Teacher in the Aaronic Priesthood.  It was a most heavenly experience such as I can't write about it here!

 The older I get the more I know I don't know much.  So glad our children have such amazing grandparents who continue to teach us by their great examples!

 What an amazing "motherhood moment!"  I am so grateful for my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I know that God Loves me and my family.  I am a recipient of his "tender mercies" on a daily basis. I am  so grateful that Joseph Smith, a boy of 14  knelt down in the sacred grove to ask a simple question.  This question has blessed the lives of my family for generations.  How grateful I am for this forever family of mine!  I love my sweet Travis- he is my forever best friend and it is these sweet five of ours that have changed and improved my heart over the years.  I love being a mom.  I know it my mission here upon the earth to be a "Guardian of the Hearth!


                       Families Are Forever!                       

No comments:

Post a Comment