4.30.2014

Currently Craving- HAPPY HUNTER BOOTS


 While this is not a fashion blog, I couldn't help but share my new red HUNTER boots from Nordstroms!
 Yes, they are bit pricey, but they totally sing happiness!  Thankfully, it rained, snowed, and sleeted over the weekend so I FINALLY was able to wear them!  I love them!
 The other "Rigbys" in my house can't quit teasing me- We live in the desert and we are experiencing a drought- LOL! 

Oh well, I know they are all secretly coveting them...  To top it all off, after I helped Rigby set up for the Pow Wow I had to run to Ace Hardware and I decided there is no time like 8 AM to shop- so I came home with more than a painter's tape.
I found these leggings for $15, the Top for $12 and the t-shirt for $6- what a screaming deal!  So fun for me and so perfect to go with my HAPPY HUNTER boots!



 This is my view every morning- It's like getting a big hug from the mountains....
                HAPPY HUNTER TUESDAY TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment