12.14.2014

Temple Square


 Few things in life compare to the child like wonderment of Christmas.  I love it when I get to experience Christmas with my children.  For Christmas this year I really want to give gifts that matter- memories for both the giver and receiver.

  So, we drew out for the lottery of the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert tickets and then our very wonderful brother/uncle Bruce was able to get us two more tickets (Bruce sings in Mo Tab).  We made the trek to Salt Lake and enjoyed the concert with my parents- so fun! Memories made for all- my parents, my 3 "youngers," and m  It was wonderful

View of the temple from the conference center
We loved the concert.  Grover, Elmo, The Count, Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and many more delighted the audience of all ages.  It was especially fun to see Mac Wilberg mix it up with Big Bird!


Maleck is always telling me he loves me!

 So much about Christmas and life in general is about "entertaining" ourselves.  I am trying so hard to share experiences with my children where they can "feel" especially feel the spirit of the Holy Ghost!  Seeing the lights at temple square was just the ticket!

Be a Christmas Keeper!

#sharethegift














My cute boys

I never tire of this sight!

Thanks mom, dad, Emma, Maleck, and Madsen for this Christmas Gift!








And of course I couldn't pass up this pic!

I fell in love with the Assembly Hall in the on the Southwest corner of temple square this trip. The stone for the Assembly Hall was carved out of the discarded granite that was  used in the Salt Lake temple.  The beginning of this edifice began in 1877 and was completed in 1882 at a cost of $90,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment