12.24.2014

#holiday bucket list complete....

 I am so grateful we made the time for these last activities on my holiday bucket list.  Making rag dolls, a gingerbread house and Santa's Christmas cookies completed my holiday bucket list and also tucked some beautiful memories in my heart.  I hope my children remember me and them fondly in the years to come!


 Making church rag dolls with Emma was precious- she gave them to her friends this year as gifts.





Gingerbread houses were a beloved tradition in Rigby's home growing up.  Our "Little"  love it too.  Maleck has been begging to do this since we brought the gingerbread kit home.  Mom Rigby used to make her ginger bread from scratch and then cut out the pattern.... she has been known to create the most beautiful villages...

 Emma and Kate gave their to grandma Weaver as a Christmas gift.
TA DA!


 I have always loved my Aunt Joyce's butter cookie recipe.  She made them every Christmas!




Christmas cookies are a great tradition, but eating them is even better!


Santa's cookies are ready... Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment