12.02.2014

Celebrating Maleck

Daddy and Maleck....

December 2, 2008

Dear Maleck, Happy 6th birthday.  It's late and you are tucked away in dream land.  I just wanted you to know what a special gift you are to our family.  After suffering two miscarriages, to us your birth was a miracle.  I prayed so diligently for my brown eyed, blond baby boy.  When I saw you for the first time- you were perfect... 10 fingers, 10 toes and absolutely beautiful. We were all in love with you!  You are daddy's buddy, Seleck's pal, Stockton's favorite, Madsen's joy, Emma's 1st baby, and my everything.  We are so grateful Heavenly Father allowed us to have you.  Your spirit is strong Maleck-- choose wisely- become the miracle you are!  Happy 6th birthday precious baby boy!

December 2, 2009


December 2, 2010


December 2, 2011

December 2, 2012


December 2, 2013

December 2, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment