2.14.2014

Matters of the Heart

Meet Brenna, Chance, and Emry Mei!  Brenna is my cousin who loves photography. To me she is an artist.  I had the privilege of spending an hour with her as she worked her magic with the lens, the lighting, and me.  It was so much fun.  Brenna was sweet  enough to ask me to share Trav's and my HEART stories on her blog.  Be sure to visit her blog, check out her pics of Barnwood and Tulips, and witness her artistry with the camera!  Happy Valentine's Day
 

Brenna: Aspiring photographer. Wannabe runner. Stay at home mama. Striving to be better. Learning to love to read:) Trying to figure out a way to live in China again. 

Chance: First name is E, yep just the letter E. Best dad. Hard working. Absolute genius. Hilarious. Speaks spanish, chinese, and obviously english. Em's best play mate. Brenna's rock. 

Emry: Her friends call her Em. Happy babe. Loves her veggies, bath time,and playing with daddy. First word: MAMA:)Her middle name is Mei (pronounced May), a Chinese word that means beauty.

Check out my blog at thoughtsphotographs-brenna.blogspot.com.. I write about my blue eyed baby girl, my blue eyed hubby, and our blue eyed world! I also do a segment each month spotlighting an inspiring lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment