7.26.2015

Celebrating our Heritage-Be a contemporary pioneer.

With so great an inheritance we can do no less than our very best.  Those who have gone before us expect this of us.
We have a mandate from the Lord.  We have a vision of our cause and purpose"
-President Gordon B. Hinckley









"There is so much in our world of enmity and retribution of selfishness and division, we need a few cities on a hill whose light beckons all to a higher plane.  We need contemporary pioneers who see the interest of their neighbors and do "all things with an eye single to the glory of Bod."- Elder D. Todd Chistopherson



 We lost our Grandfather, Max Dickson Weaver on October 15, 2012.  This weekend we will gather again  to celebrate and honor his life and that or our grandmother, Ruth Mabel Stoddard Kimball Weaver (December 28, 1917- August 21, 2009).

  I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with my grandfather both in my growing up years and toward the latter years of his life. During our last visit together, the last understandable uttering   he said to me was, "Do Good!"

I share that with all of his posterity.... do Good- Be a Pioneer in your own right- keep the chain of Max and Ruth's Strong... let ther be "no weak links" found among us.

I am so grateful that we get to gather once again... "Families are Forever!"
NO WEAK LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment