5.13.2015

So grateful to be their mother

 To say I am grateful to be their mother is an understatement!  When I look at this picture, I can hardly believe they are all mine...wow.  Rigby and I did at least 5 things right!
They even got me fresh flowers and chocolate.
 They spoiled me with gifts of service and trinkets of surprise and heartfelt cards. While  Emma and I spent a mother-daughter weekend in St. George with Aunt Heather and Cousin Adelaide, On Saturday, the  "boys" cleaned the garage, suburban, and went grocery shopping.  Sunday they treated me to breakfast and my favorite dinner complete with fresh trout from their Friday fishing trip.  It was really absolute bliss!
 Rigby surprised me with an amazing new camera--- hence all the photos- enjoy the gallery of Mother Day Photos!




























Love you mommy!






Now our life is not perfect- far from it actually, but I will certainly take days like this.  Thanks to my family for the amazing Mother's Day! 

Being a mother is the hardest most rewarding challenge of my life.  The hours are long, the worry intense, but the love is overwhelming!

#beamom #ourfabfive


No comments:

Post a Comment