3.16.2015

Monday memory- Sometimes the best memories are the ones we make today....

 We enjoyed a great weekend of meetings associated with Stake conference.  The theme was "Hastening the Work of Salvation."  Life is such a balancing act... so much to do- family history work, missionary work, temple work, but most important is to take time for those who are in our immediate lives.
 Our "Fab Five" are growing all to fast.  Although Rigby was at "Church Service" yesterday afternoon,  grandma and grandpa joined us for dinner and then we even got "Pa Pa Jake" to throw the baseball around in the the back yard a bit.  It was so fun.  
I even got in on the action.  For me, baseball is home!  We never had much as kids, but we had baseballs and mitts and the ball park as our back yard. And while my dad wasn't our coach, he and and my mom served as league president for 17 years.  I love how they taught me to "pay it forward!'

Thanks mom and dad for the great Sunday afternoon-- and thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment