3.31.2015

Celebrating womenhood




If I never been blessed  to be a mother, I would count my blessings that I could be an Aunt.  My mom turns 74 on April 5th so in honor of the occasion she treated her granddaughters and daughters to a weekend in Salt Lake City.  We were only short 5 granddaughters- it was so much fun!


Cousin Jenimarie and daughters Kaitlin and Chloe joined us too!


We enjoyed a late lunch at the Lion House and were thrilled that cousin Julie and her daughter Madisyn joined us as well!








Daughters of a Heavenly King...




My Emma and niece Adelaide have no sisters so they love being together!




I fell in love with the flowers at temple square...


The youngest of the three princesses- Emma, Adelaide, and Kate


Nothing quite like GIRL POWER
Being unique is beautiful... so many blossoms so many colors- each adding to the variety of God's Garden.

Thanks mom, we had the best time!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment