9.04.2013

August according to the IPhone

August slipped out the door with the gentle breeze of Autumn.  Football games, school clothes, and that slightest change of air.  Today the sky has pelted the earth with two very dramatic rain storms. Thunder, lightning-- it was quite the symphony I don't know what it is about the rain that makes me want to pound away at these keys or curl up with Wuthering Heights.   So here is my goodbye to August--- highlights from my IPhone! 

Seleck and his famous water bottle...
Nothing like dipping marshmallows in chocolate... huh Japrix?
Ohh I love these two!

A quick morning temple run with Cami

A Sunday stroll... raindrops included.

I love my hammock!


Don't you just love umbrellas? 
 
The five not so funnies of the month-- with our my fab five (I can't print  names on line... it might catch up with them when he/she runs for president...sorry)
l.  child shaves off half of one eyebrow- he was worried he was getting a uni brow
2.  Child shoves a lego head up his nose- thank goodness we have a hygienist as a neighbor-- she is good with her hands.
3.  How much $ to heal a hamstring-- pulled hamstring delays fall football season-- not so funny
4.  Hunting season started... when or will it ever end?
5.  Daddy breaks his toe trying to out do his kids at the waterslide park... ouch!

The best Sunday morning walk.

Batman conducts family home evening

Climbing to the Tippy, Top  with Maleck and his buddy Van.

Since the big kids are back in school,  I get to spend a lot of time with my Maleck... I just love this little guy.  We go hiking, biking, get donuts, eat sno cones, play dress up.  I am trying so hard to enjoy these moments.  Now that my first baby is now 15, I know how fast life flies by...

No comments:

Post a Comment