10.28.2015

Wednesday Wander- Happy Harvest!


Come fall, I wish I could say that I bottled peaches and pears, and that I knew what to do with all my tomatoes and squash that come from our backyard garden, but If I did, I would be lying.  But harvesting bucks when the breeze of  Autumn sets in- well that's another story.  Or at least that is Rigby's story.


You must be strong and sturdy to Hunt with Rigby.  Madsen and Stockton headed to the "hunting spot" with him the first Monday morning of the Hunt and after hiking 14 miles and climbing 6,000 feet they landed a trophy.  
 But most of all they "harvested memories."  Memories that build the bonds of brotherhood and that get bigger and better with the telling.  "Memories" that I hope will bring them home to us when "Fall's Foliage" ignites the mountaintops each harvest.


We aren't much for road hunting, nor do we like to hang with a crowd.  But we live to hunt with our "Huntin' Fool" and love the moments we get to create together.

Tomorrow, I head with Rigby to try out my new 243"Muddy Girl camo."  Yep, because come Thanksgiving I have a "hunt" of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment