10.20.2015

Happy Harvest from So. Utah's Staheli Farm

It has been a relaxing fall break so very much needed in our house of 100 lives.  The boys hunted and hiked and hiked.  Emma, Maleck and I made Halloween sugar cookies and took walks and rode bikes, and then today Rigby joined us on a adventure to Staheli Farms.

 I loved touring the farm and hearing these two complain about the smell of the cows- I loved it and missed my grandpa Hofheins immensely!  It was the perfect night for the corn maze and pumpkin patch!

I love it when we get to stop the clock and enjoy the little things in life.  These two are our "littlest" and we love hanging with them because it makes us fee so young (people tend to "date" you by the age of your children).

 I love how much these two love each other!  It makes me so happy!
 Hanging with Rigby is my absolute favorite- I wish I got more of it!
 And now Harvest time and Halloween are here- we have been to the pumpkin Patch.  Thanks so much to the Staheli Farm for bring so much joy to our hearts- love it all!


Enjoy more pics of our visit in the photo gallery                                    below



















                 Happiest of Halloweens!                        

No comments:

Post a Comment