8.14.2015

Currently Craving... one more adventure


I woke up early this morning after a late night of watching Mission Impossible II with the family last night, and I realized that today is the last Friday of our Summer vacation.  I am not ready to say good bye to summer.  If only, we could have one more adventure?


It's a good thing we slipped our summer vacation in at the first of summer, or we wouldn't have gotten one.  I loved our trip to Virginia.  We spent one filled afternoon at "Going Ape Adventure Park"- loved it!

Emma gears up

Maleck gets ready



Receiving instruction




 I could barely keep up with these two-- they were whizzes on the obstacle course and zip line.  I loved their bravery it inspired me!



 Travis went with the older boys and I "hung out" with our littles. I loved it!  I even got used to the zip line!





 I am already looking at the upcoming calendar to plan our next family get away---can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment