6.11.2017

Bear Lake Weaver family reunion 2017



Jake's Crew 2017 




I am grateful to my parents for the wonderful reunion get away to Bear Lake.  While the beauty of the lake and its surrounding were simply breathtaking, it was the company that made the get away memorable!

It was a reunion without a "solid" itinerary. I guess that is what I enjoyed the most.  We were all able to just let down and leave our over scheduled lives at home and laugh- and laugh we did.

 There is always great comic material when any "weaver" is involved.  We are all just a little goofy.

Thanks so much to our spouses for being good sports and coming.  I must admit, big crowds send me into a tailspin, but staying up late the last night with Mike, Cleve, Wendy, Heather, Markay. Connie, and Rigby felt like home.  That is nothing I can buy, or duplicate- there is nothing like family.


Sydnee and Aunt Heather


Rigby and Aunt Wendy with some of the nieces and nephews

16 of the 33 grandkids made it- love that their diversity bonds them.


Solomon and Kate

The view from our cabin

It was my first trip to Bear Lake and I was overcome by its massive size.  The color of the lake was mesmerizing!

Wendy and her girls- Syd and Tay


Wendy, Heather and me

Wendy, Heather, Cleve, and me



Japrix and Alex


Emma and Kate

Stockton

Bosten, Markay, and Heather


riding with my sis and nephew, Dallas









Bud, gets drenched... oops!







Easton and Alex

Hangin' with the boys




Syd and Tia

Japrix

Adelaide and Emma






My big boys




The newlyweds

"Old Bud" was a great sport!  He surprised us all by riding the tube.  His fellow tube riders will never forget the experience.  For 76, he did great!



Dallas, Jake and Talbot

Emma and Adelaide
Thanks for the memories dear family.... #2019 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment