4.13.2015

Monday Musings

 I admire the Salt Lake  temple differently now.... After learning that both of my grandfathers-  Henry Rogers Cleveland and  William Flint worked on the temple... they laid the foundation, carved the stone, and bowed their heads here.  To me it is a living testimony of their devotion to God.  I truly " love to see this temple."
 God's beauty is never far from us... It sings with the daffodils and tulips.  It comes to us in the gentle breeze of sunshine, and waves to us with the Spring blossoms.  His creations testify of his divinity!

The temple work for the majority of my ancestors is complete, so I study their lives.  I probably have more friends on the others side of the veil than this one.

I firmly believe that by studying their lives... I feel their faith and mine is strengthened in the process.  I am grateful they have whispered their stories to me.  I feel their protection in my life and in the lives of my children.  Oh how I can't wait to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment