8.16.2013

My Summer Bucket List

School is back in session.  While I did not write down a hard copy of my summer bucket list....we filled it, and I made checks in my heart when we made each memory.
 Watching our FAB 5 pull a handcart together on our Martin's Cove trek.... it gave me goose bumps!

Fishing, camping, hiking at Beaver Mountain... always a summer highlight!

Even I caught a fish!

Climbing to the tippy tippy top with Maleck

Playing baseball!

Visiting graveyards

watching my favorite coach!

Catching raindrops!

Spending time with my oldest and dearest friend!


Seeing my favorite Visiting teacher!

Being Maleck's Tball coach

sno cones

celebrating 18 years with Rigby!

Celebrating 39 years

Smelling the wildflowers at Cedar Breaks!


Seeing Seleck get his eagle... Hurrah!



Playing with my kids!


Being with my  family!

 
I MISS SUMMER ALREADY!


No comments:

Post a Comment