4.22.2016

Brotherhood and Birthdays 2K16

 2K16- Today our birthday brothers celebrate 16 and 18- 2 huge birthdays!  As you can guess, we have been celebrating all week long and it continues into the weekend.
 On Tuesday night, Rigby and I threw a double surprise party.  It was so nice of so many of their friends to gather and celebrate with the.  I must say the 16 year olds weren't quite as quick to pose as were the almost ready to graduate 18 year olds.  I have so loved all of these kids.  What a joy it to have watch them all grow up together.

 It was Tuesday night taco night, hang out, laugh and be together night!

                           Stockton and his too cool buddies!
                                 Seleck and his way to pretty and smart chicks

                               I must admit, I have been rather teary eyed as we approached this birthday... so many lasts for Seleck and so many firsts for Stockton.  Seleck submits his mission papers this Wednesday night and then we are just 7-10 days of knowing where he is headed.  Stockton received his driver's license this morning... I don't know if I am more scared that he will be driving or that he will be dating.  
 When these two were little, they were my everything- they still are.  Where ever we went, they turned heads.  They are so different, dark hair, dark eyes, blond hair, blue eyes... they approach life differently, but they are both standouts in their respective fields.
Enjoy a few pics from our family photo gallery and watch them grow... as we have!
 There is truly nothing more beautiful than children and family!  I am blessed beyond expression.  I wish so much for these two in the coming years- may they dare greatly, live joyfully, cherish their triumphs and revere their defeats.  Go get 'em boys.  I will be watching!








No comments:

Post a Comment