3.20.2016

Sunday scrapbooking- Mexico day one









 The sights and sounds of each place I have visited always stay with me.  My first moments in Paris when I was 18  taste like crepes.  That was my very first memory- crepe du jambon- Yummy!
 Our first day in Puerto Penasco delighted by senses.  There was so much to see, hear, smell, taste, and touch.
 The day was simply DELICIOUS!  We enjoyed roaming the streets of the little town together.  I enjoyed watching our "fab 5" take it all in... 
 Jobani was the first culinary artist we met.  His Pina Coloda amazing!  I loved watching hands craft this "yumminess"
 A big "Gracias" to you Yobani for this memory!








 While my taste buds were in full action our vacation, my visual senses were delighted as well.  Mexico has the best to offer in color!
 At Rocky Point or Puerto Penasco 
 To say we ate a "little" fish on this vacation may be somewhat of an understatement!  Thankfully, the Mayan Palace had a great workout facility as well!



 Sensory muscles- taste- well exercised!
 The highlight of our trip was having mom and dad Rigby along.  I am so grateful our "fab 5" now have this memory for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment