9.14.2015

Monday Memory- When they were little

I am a mother of boys- from "son" up until "son" down.  They are loud, smelly, funny and full of life and that was when they were small, but these adjectives hold true today only they just eat more. 

I love these pictures that Dad Rigby took.  The above photo was of Travis when he was a little boy.  It is one of my all time favorite pictures of him.  The bottom ones are of Madsen and Seleck when they were small.  Madsen looks so much like his daddy.  I am sure mom and dad Rigby adored Travis as much as adore our four sons.

There is nothing quite like watching a little boy discover the world in which he lives.  It is positively delightful.  And the funny thing is,  my Rigby boys (Travis included) never have lost their sense of wonder for the outdoors.  It has stayed with them over the years and has been their place of refuge.

 I delight in God's goodness--- that he gave us such a gift as his creations to enjoy, explore and experience.  Tonight I saw  two FULL  rainbows in the sky- it was breathtaking.  The raindrops danced upon the side walk and a glimmer of sunlight shot its rays across the sky- a gift from miles away from our creator who loves us all.  

Just like I love my Rigby(s).  Tonight I will dream of rainbows, of adventures, and of little boys now grown tall...

No comments:

Post a Comment