1.19.2015

My declaration of faith...

In April 2008, President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints testified,



"He loved us with a love we cannot fully comprehend, and because He loves us, He gave his life for us.  My Gratitude to him is beyond expression."

Yesterday, in Ward Conference our Stake Presidency challenged us develop the disposition of gratitude.  They then challenged us to record one of the gifts which Heavenly Father has given us for which we are grateful.  I recorded the following:

"Heavenly Father has blessed me with an intense connection to the past.  As I have studied the lives of my ancestors, my faith has been strengthened.  I have felt the hand of the Lord in my life.  I have witnessed the testimony of my forbears who embraced the gospel of Jesus Christ in its infancy."

This is why I blog...hence the birth of Barnwood and Tulips


No comments:

Post a Comment