1.15.2015

Emma Anne- a letter from Ruth


Ruth Mabel Stoddard Kimball Weaver
This letter from my grandmother Weaver is an irreplaceable treasure.    My mother and father were serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when Emma was born and  this letter came on a lonesome day.  I can still remember the closeness I felt to my grandmother and to our darling Emma the Day it arrived in the mail.  Grandma knew exactly what I was feeling.  I am so glad Heavenly Father blessed us with our beautiful Emma!

I love reading and rereading this letter.   It is so fun to see Grandma's handwriting.  It make me feel ever so close to her!  I loved it when she kissed me on the "feathers."  I miss grandma I am so glad I have this little piece of her to share with my Emma!






No comments:

Post a Comment