7.25.2014

Currently Craving- Cousins


Currently Craving.... Cousins!

Summer time means cousins...  Growing up mom and dad made spending time with cousins central to our plans.... So blessed were we by this decision!  Our vacations either included a visit to California to visit Uncle Kurt, Aunt Nancy, and family or to Montana to visit Aunt Katherine, Uncle Dean and family, and of course a trip to see grandma and grandpa in Orem.  These are some of my fondest memories.




Passing the cousin tradition to our children has been important to Travis and I.  We have learned that we aren't raising our children alone.  We want them to feel that they are part of something much bigger than themselves!



 Adelaide, Kate, and our Emma snuggle Bosco the newest member of the Weaver clan.  These three nine year old girls delight us with their smiles and laughter!

Natalie, me, and Jenimarie--- two of my favorite cousins.  I was so lucky that each of them spent a summer with us.  I love the memories I made with them.
Bristle cone Pine at Spectra Point,
Cedar Breaks


 Yesterday, we hike to Grandpa's tree-- I loved seeing these cousins enjoy this Weaver tradition together!

A visit to grandma and grandpa Weaver's house
pictured here are top (L to R- Cleve, Taressa, Bond, Chris, Shonna,(middle) Tyson, Max, Kim, Heather,(bottom)
Michael, me, Wendy, and Colby. We loved it when we were able to get together with the Kurt Weaver Family-- we have so many stories - so much laughter!


Two generations of Weavers Girls enjoy Cedar Breaks




The Weaver Men at Cedar Breaks





                  I love this old swing set, love these cousins- Colby,                                            Tyson, Max, and me


The summer LaRee was in the hospital Max and Matt spent several weeks with us.  Max made us raise the flag everyday and we had several parade-- Happy Times!
The 4th of July with Ryan and Hillary-- we loved it when they moved to our home town!

The Kurt Weaver family stops at 2nd East 


No comments:

Post a Comment