7.29.2014

Celebrating 19 years with Rigby- a few snipets of of our outdoor adventure

Celebrating 19 years with Rigby
Boulder Mountain

Rigby gave me a tent and two sleeping bags at my bridal shower... we have been on one adventure after another since.... 
I love so many things about my sweet hubby-- he is kind, compassionate, resourceful, generous, brave, kind, thrifty- yep he is a regular boy scout!
His love of the outdoors has been a great blessing to my life.
Our adventure to the Boulder Mountains was an exhilarating experience-
The perfect way to celebrate with my favorite outdoors man.
Happy 19th Anniversary Travis!



I am a novice fly fisherman at best, but I must admit I love putting on the gear complete with the adorable fishing hat-- It made me feel authentic. Fly fishing is such an art... almost a science.  Move over power bait- who knows I may be tying my own flies next.





                                                                 The cutest fisherman
 It is the remoteness of these lakes that make it an angler's paradise.  The lakes are pristine and beautiful on 50,000 acres at 10,500 feet.
I loved falling in love all over again with Rigby this weekend and in the process, I fell in love with the Boulder Mountain- a magnificent destination for those who want high adventure!  We spent our four days hiking, fly fishing, and four wheeling.  Our campsite was on the amazing Boulder Top-- Watch out Marriott this spot may just put you out of business!

No comments:

Post a Comment