5.11.2014

Because I am a time Traveler- Happy Mother's Day!

 
 
 
 
May 11, 2014
 
It seems that what we have come to defined as the movement for  equality for women has taken from us the very essence of what it means to be a woman... Special thanks to my dear Friend and very talented photographer,  Karynn Jorgensen who took us on our "time travel" as we sought the past to help us define and REMEMBER the incredible beauty of womanhood.
 
This day I celebrate, my mother Claire, and my amazing daughter Emma who have who traveled with me- this project was such a beautiful journey!
 
Happy Mother's Day from Barnwood and Tulips! 
 Please share this video with the women in your life!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the photographs and they will be even more of a treasure as time passes.


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun video! You three are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete