3.12.2014

Newport Temple

Newport Temple, California
We visited the temple on our way home Sunday.  It was a little rainy out so we made our visit brief.  My dad has been taking me to temples since I was a little girl so I was so happy to take him to one this time!


                        Families are Forever



These pics are from our September  2011 trip to Newport with the Rigby Family.  We enjoyed a very beautiful morning there with the Clark Family.  I always love to be in Angel Moroni's shadow!

I Love to see the temple.  I'm going there someday... to feel the holy spirit- to listen and to pray!

I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two!

                       I love this family!
I hope by then I will be ready... to teach and preach the word as missionaries do!

No comments:

Post a Comment