11.14.2017

Dear November, I guess I am using you to get to December.

I saw a funny saying on facebook it read, "Dear November, I am using you to get to December."  So true!  The truth is Halloween now ushers in the holiday season and I am perfectly fine with it.  I love traditions of any kind.  Traditions add flavor to the everyday.  
This Halloween we started a new tradition.  For the trick or treaters, we made homemade root beer and homemade donuts.  It was an absolute blast.

My mom and I spent the day making the donuts.  We used to do this in December, but it is simply to busy now.  In fact, making donuts with my mom and delivering them with my little sis on Christmas Eve day is one of my favorite all time childhood memories.
Travis and Maleck were on Root beer duty. They had a lot of fun!

 Maleck was determined to be a fat guy this year.  He loved every minute of it.  #costumesuccess
 His buddy Hudson decided to be the same thing- Love their belly bumps!

 The two foxy biker chicks from the 50's hit the neighborhood for the last year of trick or treating- I loved that they twinned it!

 Maleck insisted that I should dress up to... I quite like my hippie look!



 We had the best time on Halloween. Our Big boys partied, our youngers were close by and Rigby and I  enjoyed being home together eating our traditional navajo tacos



 I loved that Chance and Brenna brought their "littles" by- they are one "SUPER" family.  Next week brings more traditions and family time-- so thanks so much Halloween and Thanksgiving! I guess I am using you to get to Christmas! #It'sthemostwonderfultimeoftheyear!



No comments:

Post a Comment