7.02.2017

Sandhollow Sunshine

The truth is I really don't love water, but am learning to like it.  I do love that our "Fab Five"  love the water and the adventure that awaits them on the waves. I love that they have Rigby's bravery.  Over the years, I have tried not to impede their embracing of the water by my own fears.  

  I am after all a lover of life and a story keeper! 
But I do admit, I love the sunshine, the sand, and the smiles.  I love dipping my  heat worn body in the water and catching a chill as Rigby races across the waves.  I love seeing our children play and laugh together, and I love to see Rigby enjoying life.  I  love it when family and friends join us for the afternoon and we get to make memories together.  I love the southern Utah sunshine and the fact that we can be to a lake in 45 minutes.  


                                         
I love our life and stories we make everyday.  The desert in the southwest has so many stories to offer.  One weekend I am wandering the campus of my alma mater, southern Utah University, the next weekend, I am at the Panguitch Balloon Rally, mid week I land in Monroe Utah, and then on the weekend I find myself at Sand Hollow State Park.  I love that I get to live life to the fullest and most importantly I get to do it with the "peeps"  I love most.  Thanks Rigby for the amazing Sunshine filled Saturday!  Thanks cousins Chance, Emry, and Wynn for joining us- we missed you Brenna- and to you Elder Rigby, you are never far from our thoughts andhearts!  Sweet dreams- I can't wait to wake and catch our next adventure!






















No comments:

Post a Comment