1.09.2017

Monday Memory- My favorite memory

 Travis (Rigby) will forever be my  favorite and best memory of all.  Yesterday, he turned 43.  I still remember the day he turned 16 and he came into the high school showing off his driver's license.  I still think of that moment and my heart skips a beat- those broad shoulders and sparkling blue eyes.

While his looks captured my heart, it was and is his drive and initiative that captured my soul.  He has always gone above and beyond in whatever he was doing.  In high school, it was his commitment to running,  then it was missionary work, then and now providing for his family, his commitment to God, and then came hunting.

I love you Rigby!  Thanks for keeping our life moving.  Thank you for sharing the joy of the mountains with us.  There are so many moments I treasure..... long walks around the track, late night chats, $1 hot dogs and family home as newlyweds,  our European adventure, adventures in the woods in old green, fishing trips on  Boulder Mountain , 4 wheeling  on Beaver Mountain, Disneyland with the kids, two solo trips to Hawaii, Mexico and Hawaii as a family, spring break camping trips, Martin's Cove, little league baseball games (you as coach),temple trips, My Nevada buck, shed hunting in New Mexico, running in Washington with just you, movie getaways, car wash expos, and the Grand Canyon.  The list could go on and on. 

 Thanks for all you do to make it possible for me to do all I do.  I think we make a pretty Good team! I love you- Here's to another great year!






No comments:

Post a Comment