9.02.2016

Friday Night Football

 I spent most of my Friday nights as a kid following Redmen football.  With four brothers playing for Cedar High spanning a decade, I caught a lot of games under the Friday night lights. My eyes are still immediately drawn to numbers 55, 44, and 41. Football was bigger than life at our house on 2nd East.  Coach Steve Jensen taught my brothers young, "there is a wrong way, a right way, and then Jensen's way." 
 I was unaware in fact that there was anything but football on Friday nights. I must admit it does seem strange that tonight I will be rooting against my Redmen, but only for a minute.  I love my Falcon Football and my number 19.  
 The Falcons have true grit and a spirit that has been earned.  They know how to work hard.  These 11 boys on the field are backed by a flock of falcons who are geared up and ready to greet the Redmen on their home field.

 Put your Falcon Teal on... kick off is at 7 pm.  I will be returning "home" eager to see what our boys can do.  

The best things in life begin with F... Falcons, Football, Family, Fun, and Food...






















No comments:

Post a Comment